Every child deserves an amazing first grade teacher who ignites a life-long passion for learning. If you or anyone you know is looking to enroll their student into a first grade program with an effective, loving, and passionate teacher, please encourage them to meet Mrs. Gayle Lynch. Recognized as one of the best Christian elementary schools in Massachusetts, Bradford Christian Academy still has a few spots open in next year’s first grade class. We invite you and your family to visit BCA and see first-hand how Mrs. Lynch engages, motivates, and inspires her students. Please contact Mrs. Marge Squire, Director of Admissions, at (978) 373-7900 for an appointment.
Get to know Mrs. Lynch:
1. If money was no object, what would you have in your classroom and why? Books, books and BOOKS!
2. What book are you currently reading for pleasure? Gathering Blue by Lois Lowery.
3. Which superhero would you be and why? Wonder Woman because she is strong, inspirational, bold, and helps those in need.
4. What was the last educational book you read? The Reading Strategies Book by Jennifer Serravallo.
5. What flower would you be and why? Daisy—they love the sunshine.
6. What educational blogs and websites do you follow? The blog First Grade Wow.
7. How do you stay organized? Write EVERYTHING down!
8. If you were not a teacher, what would you want to be and why? I would be a surfer chick in the sunshine and a librarian when it's cloudy.
9. What type of animal would you be and why? A dog—they have the best life! Long walks, belly rubs, and treats.
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Teaching first grade at BCA…and then maybe a beach in Florida.